Find More Time in Your Day
Are you stressed out? Do you feel like you never have enough time? Are you always tired?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. ALL SPOTS FOR THE TEST PANEL HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Here’s your chance to take back your life and become both time- and energy-rich! Pedram Shojai, OMD, author of the Urban Monk, has just completed a new book The Art of Stopping Time: Practical Mindfulness for Busy People that can help you to reprogram habits, reduce stress, increase energy, and become a master of time.
You could be one of the first people try his new program—and receive expert support along the way. We need women and men to road test the plan. If you want more time, greater energy, better health, and less stress, we’d like to hear from you!
If you’re interested in applying, you must meet ALL of the following criteria: (There is no charge if you are selected for the program. You just need be willing to share your experience.)
• Age 25 to 65
• Ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle
• Willing/able to devote time (5 minutes to a few hours) each day for 50 days to taking care of yourself
• Willing/able to track and share your experience
• Willing to be interviewed & have your experience and photo in a book and/or national magazine
• Must be available for a video conference call on July 10, 2017 from 12:30-1:00pm EDT
To apply, please fill out the application below and attach a headshot photo by 6/30
If you have any questions, please contact Michele Stanten, test panel coordinator, at Michele@mywalkingcoach.com.