Walk It All Off!
And help me write my new walking book! (Deadline extended to 9/5/16)
My first book Walk Off Weight helped thousands to get moving and walk off inches, pounds, and more! Now, it’s your turn to discover the many benefits of walking!
I’m working on a new walking book with even more comprehensive workout plans that will help you use walking to achieve your personal goals—from losing weight or flattening your belly to reducing stress or sleeping better to lowering your blood pressure or easing joint pain to making exercise a habit or busting off a plateau!
But I need your help! I’m looking for women and men, both current walkers and those who want to start walking, to road test the program.
If you’re interested in applying, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Age 35 to 75
• Have 5 to 50 pounds to lose
• Generally healthy—no uncontrolled chronic conditions or acute medical conditions that would prevent you from walking for exercise
• Ready and able to commit to a moderate to vigorous exercise program (walking, strength training, stretching) for 9 weeks (hopefully for a lifetime!)
• Ready and able to revise your eating habits for 9 weeks (hopefully for a lifetime!) to enhance results
• Willing/able to track your exercise and food for 9 weeks
• Willing to be interviewed & have your photo in a national magazine and/or a book
• Must be available to come to Emmaus, PA, for testing, orientation, and photo shoots on the following dates:
—–Pre-testing weight, measurements, photos, orientation (about 4 hours)
Wednesday, September 14 between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
—–Post-testing weight measurements, photos (about 1 hour)
Monday, November 21 between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.
You must be available for both dates to be considered.
• Must be available to come to Bethlehem, PA, for a pre-walking test & coaching on one of the following dates:
—–Wednesday, September 14–2:30-4pm or 7-8pm (about 45 min)
—–Thursday, September 15–7-10am or 7-8pm (about 45 min)
—–Saturday, September 17–7-10am (about 45 min)
• Must be available to come to Bethlehem, PA, for a post-walking test on one of the following dates:
—–Saturday, November 19–7-10am (about 45 min)
—–Sunday, November 20–1-4pm (about 45 min)
—–Monday, November 21–1:30-5pm (about 45 min)
Coaching sessions will be offered throughout the 9 weeks and are strongly encouraged but not required.
To apply, please fill out the application below and attach a full body photo by 9/5/16.
If you have any questions, please contact Michele Stanten, test panel coordinator, at Michele@mywalkingcoach.com.