Walk Off More Weight in Less Time!
I’m working with Prevention magazine on a new walking workout and need women to road test it, along with a diet plan. If you want to drop pounds, get fit, and feel energized–and do it all without exercising longer–I’d like to hear from you!
If you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Age 30 to 65
- Have 15 to 50 pounds to lose
- Sedentary or stuck in a rut
- Have not been exercising regularly in the past 3 months but can walk 1 mile or walk for exercise but need a new challenge or aren’t happy with your results
- You are currently healthy – you have no existing chronic or acute medical conditions that would prevent you from walking for exercise
- Are willing/able to stick to a moderate to vigorously intense exercise program and diet plan for 8 weeks
- Are willing/able to track your workouts and diet for 8 weeks
- Are willing to be interviewed and have your photo in a national magazine and/or a book
- Are willing to come to Emmaus, PA, for testing and coaching sessions.
- Pre-testing blood work, weight, measurements (about 1 hour) 5/6, 5/8, or 5/9 between 6:30-9 a.m.
- Before photos, walk test, and program orientation (about 2 hours) either 5/9 in the evening or 5/11 in the morning
- Midpoint testing (about ½ hour) 6/10 or 6/12 between 6:30-9 a.m.
- Post-testing (about 1 hour) 7/8, 7/10, or 7/11 between 6:30-9 a.m.
- Final walk test either 7/11 in the evening or 7/13 in the morning
You need to be available for at least one of the times for each part of the program. Coaching sessions will be offered throughout the 8 weeks and are strongly encouraged but not required.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below, and attach a full body photo. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your interest!